LinkRCM is a GIS-enabled all-in-one revenue application for government institutions. It is not just a revenue application but a central database of all properties, taxpayers and businesses in a catchment area. It controls information about these three different entities and define their relation in a way that their interaction can be managed effectively.
LinkRCM handles all the processes involved in the collection of all fees payable (property tax, ground rent, sanitation fee, business premises etc) in the state. With LinkRCM, you don`t need to have different application and database for different fees, all will be handled in one place effectively. It collates and provides information for access by different agencies for planning, research and development. It makes it easy for you to track and collect payment from all revenue sources. With LinkRCM, you can monitor payment from all revenue sources in one portal.
Benefits of LinkRCM include:
- 1Central database of all properties, taxpayers and businesses for easy storage, retrieval and search.
- 2Integration of electronic payment system for easy fees payment and reporting.
- 3Ability to work with different banks and still be able to view all payment in one place with advanced analysis.
- 4Easy integration of new fee payment (like sanitation fee) to the system without much changes in configuration
- 5Improvement of fee payment by constantly reminding taxpayers and businesses of their obligations via email and sms
- 6GIS integration meaning that you can locate taxpayers, business or properties on the map.
- 7Comprehensive data of businesses, taxpayers and properties that includes pictures of properties, geographic information (longitude and latitude), payment information, owner information etc.
- 8Automation of the revenue collection process and simplification of the process of revenue collection, review and analysis.
- 9Simplifies the search of properties, taxpayers, payment history, businesses etc.